Help me!!! It's really urgent!!!

It's an emergency!!!
Hackers attacked my site http://vipo.wz.cz and change my index.php, my FPT account password, maybe even my email adress in my account info (is that a weak spot to allow users to change their email address, so hackers can easily get all the control after just get login password?), so I can't recover password (I didn't get anything after using "posliheslo" feature).
Anyone can help me??? Can admin send me my new password to vipo@fptnet.com.vn? Thanks a lot!!!
hello
yes, it seems, there is not your email it the account setting.

> is that a weak spot to allow users to change their email address, so hackers > can easily get all the control after just get login password?

well, maybe it would be better if the user have to confirm email change on both emails (new and old one too) ... even though it would cause other problems (when somebody lost access to his old email)

anyway, email setting will be always essential

> I didn't get anything after using "posliheslo" feature

i'm allways fascinated, how can the foreigners, who doesn't know any word in czech, easily understand what it is everything about :-)
(it's nothing againts them or anybody who doesn't violate our policy)
I think you should have an answer key (or stuff like that) to protect user's email address from hacker attack.
Now I've got the password activation code through email and everything seems to be allright now...
Anyways thanks for your helping a lot :-) I'm sorry that I just know a very little words about Czech :-P